Current Career Opportunities
Open Canada Summer Job Positions
Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Job Summary :
Women That Give is currently accepting applications from youth between the ages of 15–30 for the position of a Social Media Community Manager. The position is 35 hrs/ week for 8 weeks at $14 per hour. Flexible working hours. Position reports directly to the CEO.
- Develop marketing strategies to attract and generate new leads.
- Manage and measure the success of engagement, on social media channels and marketing campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube).
- Apply strategies to help grow the brand and outreach by engaging, influencing diverse audiences.
- Manage relationships with followers, community members and donors.
- Create and publish original, high quality content & share success stories through blog writing and other media channels.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring content is up-to-date with current trends.
- Stay current with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Work closely with the Executive team and attend weekly team calls online or on site.
- Assist with other tasks as required.
- Strong marketing and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proficient using social media channels and scheduling tools for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Knowledge of google Analytics and content design tools.
- Knowledge in branding and media publishing preferred.
- Experience writing content, sharing stories preferred.
- Experience working in a digital marketing preferred.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of the employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Interested candidates are invited to submit résumés and cover letter as one document by email in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 29th.
WTG offers a work environment that is safe, respectful, inclusive and free from harassment and discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. If you have a disability and require support during the selection process, you are encouraged to identify your needs if you are selected for an interview.
Employers Post Your Job With Us.
$30 FOR 30 DAYS
All Proceeds Support Women That Give’s Initiatives.