Job Title: Volunteer Co-Ordinator
Job Summary :
Women That Give invites applications for the position of a Volunteer Co-Ordinator. This position will be responsible for developing the volunteer base.
- Assist in the development of new volunteer opportunities.
- Assist in selection and hiring of volunteers.
- Implement strategies to promote volunteering.
- Create data base of volunteers schedule, volunteer services and keep it up-to-date.
- Find creative ways to recognize the contributions of the volunteers.
- Maintain schedule and records of volunteer hours, collect information, on skills and availability.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to follow direction, meet deadlines, and well developed organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of standard computer software, internet use, and email. Knowledge of charity sector desirable.
- Prior experience in Volunteer development preferred.
- Interested candidates should submit résumés with cover letter as one document, by email in PDF format to email@example.com. The job title should be included in the subject line of the email.