Job Title: IST Technician (Summer Student)
Reports To: Manager, Infrastructure & Helpdesk
Job Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Reporting to the Manager, Infrastructure & Helpdesk, the IST Technician (Summer Student) will be involved in the annual technology refresh for the upgrading and installation of laptop and desktop computers. The IT Summer Student will help coordinate the upgrade schedule and work with Activa employees and internal clients to perform necessary data and software transfer and installation. This individual will ensure that detailed asset records are regularly and accurately maintained and will assist with monitoring front line IT support issues by providing work-arounds, resolutions, and solutions as required.
• Install desktop and laptop hardware and software
• Implement client hardware and software standards, images, and IT policies
• Client IT security software and antivirus protection
• Participate in software deployment and patch management
• Computer inventory asset software maintenance and record keeping
• Possess a High School Diploma and is enrolled in a Post-Secondary program
• Previous experience in customer service
• Experience with installing and upgrading software and hardware
• Experience with windows and intel computing support
• Possess knowledge of computer hardware and office tools installation
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication abilities
• Demonstrates high standards, integrity, and ethics for confidential information
You are invited to submit your resume to email@example.com
Post Your Job With Us.
$30 for 30 days.
All proceeds go to support Women That Give’s Initiatives.