Planned Giving Program
Your legacy, gifts will help support the programs of Women That Give through planned giving. A planned gift is your opportunity to leave a legacy of lasting impact to help rebuild the lives of the marginalized women and disadvantaged members in our communities.
A number of ways you can give meaningful gifts to Women That Give.
Gift in Will:
Make Women That Give a beneficiary in your will and let your legacy live on for generations. A tax receipt will be issued for the full amount of your donation and may offset capital gains or other taxes payable to lessen the financial cost on your estate.
- You can donate a specific dollar amount
- Residual bequest ‒ a share of the remainder of your estate after all other needs are met.
Gift of Securities:
Support our programs by donating publicly traded securities, stocks, and mutual funds. When you donate stocks, mutual funds, or other types of marketable securities to a charity, you pay no capital gains tax. A tax receipt will be issued for the full amount of the gift.
For electronic transfer, please contact your broker and fill out a Securities Transfer Form.
Gift of Life Insurance:
Life insurance is a great way to make a substantial donation for the relatively low cost of the premium payments.
- Add Women That Give as a beneficiary to your existing life insurance policy.
- Or you can purchase a new life insurance policy and name Women That Give as the owner and beneficiary or you can donate an existing policy to WTG.
Gift of Retirement Funds:
Name Women That Give a beneficiary of the heavily taxed assets you own. Your impact will make a huge difference to help the communities we serve.
- RRSPs- Registered Retirement Savings Plans
- RRIFs- Registered Retirement Income Funds
- TFSA- Registered Tax-Free Savings Accounts
Create a personal endowment fund by donating substantial gifts of cash or assets. This can be done as a one-time donation, or make a pledge for five years. Create your own personal, family, or corporate foundation without the hassle and cost.
For further assistance or information, kindly contact us at email@example.com