Job Title: Membership Co-Ordinator
Job Summary :
WomenThatGive is currently accepting applications from youth between the ages of 15–30 for the position of a Membership Co-Ordinator.
This position will be 35hrs/ week for 15 weeks at $14 per hour. Start date: May 11th. The position reports directly to CEO. The Membership Co-ordinator will be responsible for developing the donor base.
- Conduct research to identify donors, stakeholders and community organizations to build strategic partnerships.
- Create engaging email campaigns and newsletters to drive up the member base.
- Develop marketing strategies to acquire sponsorships and donations.
- Assist with implementing strategies to enhance donor base.
Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of standard computer software, internet use, and email.
- Experience in charity sector is desirable.
- Experience in business and fund development is preferred.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of the employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Interested candidates submit résumés with cover letter as one document, by email in PDF format to email@example.com. The job title should be included in the subject line of the email.