Job Title: Sales Support Summer Student
Reports To: Assistant Sales Manager
Job Type: Temporary, Full-Time
Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager, the Sales Support Summer Student will be responsible for assisting the Sales Department by completing tasks in administration, research and analytics, and support related to specific projects and project launches.
• Provide administrative support (ex. filing, document creation, research) to the Sales Team
• Document process and training manuals for Sales software including Salesfish and Salesforce
• Help coordinate training for our sales agents
• Aid in file system reorganization using Sharepoint
• Provide project specific assistance, including, assistance with launches.
• Assist the Sales Team by completing other related responsibilities and tasks as needed
• Enrolled in High School or Post-Secondary program
• Proficient on PC with MS Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of Sales Force and Sharepoint softwares is considered an asset
• Personable, professional, and well organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to think critically
You are invited to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Your Job With Us.
$30 for 30 days.
All proceeds go to support Women That Give’s Initiatives.