Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Summary :
WomenThatGive is currently accepting applications from youth between the ages of 15–30 for the position of an Personal Assistant. This position will be 35hrs/ week for 15 weeks at $14 per hour. Start date: May 11th. This role will report directly to the CEO and provide administrative support to management.
- Provide administrative support to CEO and the board.
- Answering phone calls, setting up meetings (teleconferences, video conferences etc.) for the board.
- Coordinate and set up meetings, teleconferences, video conferences.
- Provide timely response to inquiries from stakeholders and partners etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in the charity sector is desirable.
- Prior experience in office administration preferred.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of the employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Interested candidates should submit résumés and cover letter as one document by email in PDF format to email@example.com. The position title should be included in the subject line of the email.