Job Title: Fundraising and Membership Development Co-Ordinator
WomenThatGive is currently accepting applications a Fundraising and Membership Development Co-Ordinator to develop our donor base.
- Conduct research to identify donors, stakeholders and community organizations to build strategic partnerships.
- Develop marketing strategies to acquire sponsorships and donations.
- Create engaging email campaigns and newsletters to drive up the member base.
- Assist with implementing strategies to enhance donor base.
Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of standard computer software, internet use, and email.
- Experience in charity sector is desirable.
- Experience in business and fund development is preferred.
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of the employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Interested candidates submit résumés with cover letter as one document, by email in PDF format to email@example.com. The job title should be included in the subject line of the email.